CABLE PREACHER CURL ONE HAND
Scott’s bench – is the best simulator for pumping the biceps arm muscle. It is called in honor of its creator, two-time holder of the title of Mr. Olympia, Larry Scott.
There are many variations of work on this simulator using dumbbells, a barbell or Z-bar, performing the exercise standing or sitting, with different weight and grip. Executing exercise on Scott’s Bench it’s important not to extend your arms to the very end, especially when working with heavy weight, because there is a great chance of getting stretching.
Technique of execution CABLE PREACHER CURL
Regardless of how you are going to perform this exercise (standing, sitting, at the same time with two hands or alternately), you should follow the following rules:
- Take a comfortable position, first start making an approach.
- Smoothly start bending your arms until the bicep is completely reduced. At this point, you should stay and strain your muscles.
- Slowly start extending your arms. When your hands are almost straightened, you should start bending your arms again.
- Weight should be chosen in such a way that you can make a minimum of 5 repetitions.
Implementation Options CABLE PREACHER CURL
- PREACHER CURL WITH BANDS
- Single Dumbbells Arm Neutral Preacher Curls
- PIN LOADED PREACHER CURL ON BICEPS