🚨 STANDING LEG CURL
🔥 Most of the exercises for the biceps of the thigh also involve the gluteus muscles and partially the quadriceps, so it makes sense to make a general workout for the legs, based on basic exercises and supplemented by isolating just for the biceps. This approach will ensure proper and even development of the hips, without shifting the focus to any part of them.
✅ Curl one leg in a standing simulator – is one of the isolating exercises that maximally work on the biceps muscle of the thigh. The technique is quite simple, and the result is always impressive:
- Starting position – on the simulator, face the simulator by leaning on the bench.
- One leg is fixed with a roller in the area of the ankle joint;
- It is important to press the torso to the bench and not tear it off while moving – this will avoid injuries;
- The movements are slow and smooth.
- The use of inertial force will reduce the efforts of the athlete to zero;
- At the lowest point, the knees are not fully extended, the legs are tense all the time.