🔥FULL ROM KILLING YOUR SHOULDERS
Let’s take a closer look at which muscles make the bench press work.
So, the main working groups:
- Large and small pectoral.
- The chest gets the maximum load in this exercise.
- Front deltoid tufts. Triceps.
The barbell grip – has a lot of nuances that allow you to load different parts of the same muscles. A bench press with a wide grip, for example, is considered a basic exercise, since it involves a large number of muscle groups, allowing you to lift the maximum weight in this position. But he is not the only and correct.
To avoid becoming a victim of stretching the shoulder or tearing of the pectoral muscle, remember a few simple rules:
- Heat your muscles and joints well before you press.
- Before the press, make 15–20 intensive repetitions with an empty neck (20 kg).
- Move to the working weight gradually. If your working weight, for example, 100 kg, hang 50 kg first, then 80 kg. With each intermediate weight, make at least 5–6 repetitions. Ideally – 10.