🔥Losing Weight Naturally and Super Fast
🚨 Tone ARMS in 7 Days
Bent Over Reverse Fly
This move engages your rear delts, the muscles at the backs of your shoulders. Bend your knees a little bit, and move the dumbbells outward in a flying motion until your arms form a straight line across. It’s very important that your palms are facing your body and not each other. Bring the dumbbells back down and repeat this motion. Do 8-10 reps.
Overhead Tricep Extension
Put your arms up above your head with a dumbbell in each hand. Drop your hands down behind your head and slowly lift them back up. This move is a double whammy on your triceps so you will feel the burn. Keep your elbows close to your ears when repeating the motion, and, again, keep your core taught as you do this movie. Do 10 reps.
🚨 Perkier Breasts in 4 Weeks
Take two 5 to 10 pound dumbbells and hang them at your sides. Soften up your knees and engage your core. Curl the dumbbells up to shoulder height, turn them out and lift them all the way up over your head for an overhead press. Bring them back down to your starting position with controlled movement. This move engages your biceps, shoulders, and triceps. Do three sets of 15 reps each.
🚨 Choosing the right diet for weight loss
1) Cut Back on Sugars and Starches
- The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs).
- When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much fewer calories.
- Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off of stored fat.
- Another benefit of cutting carbs is that it lowers insulin levels, causing your kidneys to shed excess sodium and water out of your body. This reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight.
- It is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way, both body fat and water weight.
2) Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables.
Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carb intake into the recommended range of 20–50 grams per day.
- Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week
- You don’t need to exercise to lose weight on this plan, but it is recommended.
- The best option is to go to the gym 3–4 times a week. Do a warm-up and lift some weights.
- By lifting weights, you will burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of losing weight.
Studies on low-carb diets show that you can even gain a bit of muscle while losing significant amounts of body fat