💥3 TOP GLUTE WORKOUT
🔥 Squat with Barbell
Squatting with a barbell is fraught with pumped hips, quadriceps, and most importantly, uniform buttocks. From the last women just crazy.
Barbell squats are a basic element of any weightlifting training. Exercise comprehensively develops the shape and increases the power performance of an athlete.
✅ Target muscles
The main burden is assumed by the quadriceps and buttocks. The stabilizers are extensors of the back, hip biceps, soleus, calf muscles. Press and deltas are indirectly loaded.
🔥 Let us consider an approximate weight selection algorithm for beginners:
- Suppose you decide to work “on the ground.” Beginners should be limited to 10 repetitions in the approach.
- Throw a pair of 10 kg of pancakes onto the fingerboard and lock them with locks to get an average weight for an unprepared athlete (40-50 kg).
- Try to do 10 squats in compliance with the technique. If they made 8–9, and there was a refusal, the weight was chosen correctly.
- If all 10 repetitions were easy for you, add 5 kg on each side and repeat the approach.
- Add weight until you reach failure on 8 squats.
💥 SQUAT MASHINE & LEG PRESS
🔥 Comparison with squats
Usually, considering for the first time the load in the press with the legs with the working weight according, the athletes compare it with their working weight in the squats and wonder why it is much higher in the press.
There are three reasons:
- The first is that the load on the back is minimized with the legs, the movement is almost entirely due to the leg muscles;
- The second is that the legs do not have to concentrate on maintaining balance, the trajectory of movement, the back position;
- The third not the whole body weight of an athlete is involved in the leg press.