🔥6 MIN WORKOUT TO LOSE ALL BELLY FAT
✅ It’s always recommended to spend 3-5 mines before and after the workout to properly warm-up and cool-down your body. Complete all four moves in sequence with minimal rest in between. Perform 1-3 sets.
🔥 Leg Lift
The Leg Lift is an exercise that will strengthen and tone your glutes, build stability in your core, and help you tone your booty for a more firm back side!
🔥 How to steps to performing Leg Lift:
1) Start on all fours with right leg extended long on mat.
2) Squeeze right glute and hamstring to lift right leg up towards the ceiling. Slowly lower and repeat for desired number of reps. Make sure to keep abs tight and back straight.
🚨 Targets: glutes, hamstrings, core.
✅ 3 Sets, ✅ 20 Reps
- To keep your neck in proper alignment, place your fist under your chin to keep your head from moving.
- In the past, we’ve been told to keep your back flat against the floor throughout the entire movement. Now we know that it’s better to keep a neutral spine. That simply means your spine is in the strongest position to support you. A quick way to find it is to rock the pelvis back and then forward and then allow your pelvis to relax somewhere between those two extremes.
- If your back arches too much, that may mean your abs need time to build strength. Try propping your feet on a step or platform to give your back some support.
🔥 Step 1: Preparation
🚨 Begin on your knees.
Place your hands on the floor in front of you, fingers pointing straight ahead. Your arms are straight and elbows are not locked. Keep the chest open and the upper back flat and wide. Hold your abdominals strong.
Lean forward to shift your weight towards your hands. Align your shoulders directly over your wrists. If bearing weight on your hands causes wrist pain, use a wedge or pad to lift the heel of the hand enough to relieve pressure on the joint.
Step 2: The Extension
From the starting position on the knees, keep your abdominals lifted. Step one foot back and then the other to land on straight legs. Keep them held together and send energy through your heels.
Your toes are curled under so that some weight is on the balls of your feet.
Without tucking your tail under, activate your legs and heels bringing them together, emphasizing the center line. Similarly, activate but do not clench your gluteals (butt muscles); think of pulling your sit bones together.
Breathe deeply, allowing a regular inhale and exhale to propel you to the finish line.
Hold your position for five to ten breaths.
Take a break and repeat up to five times.