The 5 Best Exercise Bands Booty Workout
Exercise bands are the most cost-effective way to take your workout to a new level. These moves will lift your butt and give it that nice round shape.
Table of Contents
Train anytime, anywhere
Exercise Bands a little and portable may be store in the small travel bag. Resistance bands can fit neatly in your purse, gym bag, or pocket, it’s very compact and lightweight. Without the expensive fitness equipment and a lot of space allows you to do training and fitness at home, gym, work, or travel. Your active healthy lifestyle will be protected from limited time or place. These exercise bands are also a great gift for anyone!
Workouts with exercise bands are one of the easiest to perform, but at the same time effective. With them, you can provide both power and cardio load. Also, rubber bands are used in circuit training, which is aimed at drying the body (burning fat while maintaining muscle mass). Let’s take a look at some of the most effective elastic band exercises for the muscles of the legs and buttocks. You can make your own program out of them, including for circuit training.
Exercise bands are suitable for training legs and buttocks?
Classic latex exercise bands. They are loops with different levels of resistance, which can be easily identified by colors. In most cases, green means a load of up to 5 kg, blue – up to 7 kg, yellow – up to 11 kg, red – up to 18 kg, black – 22 kg. It is convenient to purchase bands in whole sets, but you can also buy it separately.
The following 5 exercises, with the right technique, will make your butt firm. The circle of people around you will definitely notice the changes, and you will be happy with yourself and the result.
1. Steps to the side
The exercises bands should be slightly tensioned on the legs, just below the knee.
- Starting position – standing, feet hip-width apart. From this position, you need to take 2-3 steps, first in one direction, then in the other.
- The task is to maintain movement in the abdomen, concentrate as much as possible on keeping your back straight and make movements from the hip joint.
- Repeat 45-60 seconds, depending on the intensity and physical fitness.
2. Rear Leg Lift
Resistance bands should be on the ankle.
- Starting position – legs wider than shoulders position. With one leg, you need to stretch bands and raise the leg to the back, 45 degrees.
- Do 15-20 reps for each leg.
The exercise bands should remain in place.
Begin position – the legs are slightly wider than the pelvis. Due to the fact that the bands suppress resistance, a lot of stress is placed on the hips. It is important to monitor the position of the knees, as the elastic presses on them and they tend to the center.
The task is to keep them stationary, actively including the buttocks. Depending on the goals, you can choose the weight of an additional weighting agent (dumbbell, barbell, kettlebell, or just your own body weight). The intensity and number of repetitions of squats are selected based on the level of training.
| Read more 15 Best Workout with Resistance Bands
4. Glute Kickbacks
Fix the exercise bands to the left foot and right ankle.
- Starting position on all fours. Knees under the hips. Hands under the shoulders.
- Raise your left leg along your torso, maintaining a 90-degree angle at the knee.
- Hold your leg at the top for 2 seconds.
- Return your left leg to the floor.
- Do 20 reps for each leg.
Important! The more you hold the leg at the top, the longer the muscle is in tension, which forces the gluteus muscle to work harder.
5. Glute Bridge
Fix the exercise bands just above the knees.
- The starting position is lying on the fitness mat. Hands rest on the floor under the hips.
- Begin to do the bridge without lifting the shoulder blades, only your pelvis rises up, concentration on the buttocks, feel their contraction.
- Return slowly to the begin position.
- Do 20 reps
Using an Exercise band, we give additional stress to the muscles of the buttocks, thighs, feet, arms, back, and even use the abs!