🔥5 EXERCISES COMPOUND ON 22 DAYS 👇
In order to growth your muscles in the volume, start a 22 day training challenge, where all 5 exercises will alternate 3 times a week!
👇 Proper squats…
- Strengthen your legs, glutes, and many other muscles
- Improve your lower body mobility
- Keep your bones and joints healthy
- Don’t activate the right muscles at the proper intensity
- Put additional stress on ligaments and joints
- Increase risk of injury
🚨 SET UP BEFORE YOU SQUAT:
- Find a foot stance that feels best for you. Pointing your toes slightly outwards helps some, but keeping them parallel is fine, too.
- Tense your abs like someone is about to punch you.
- Look straight ahead and stand tall
💥 DB DeadLift
🚨 HOW TO:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip, and hold them at arm’s length in front of your thighs.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent. Brace your core as if you were about to be punched in the gut.
- Without changing the bend in your knees, hinge at your hips, and lower your torso until it’s almost parallel to the floor. As you lower the weight, keep the dumbbells as close to your body as possible.
- Pause, then raise your torso back to the starting position. That’s 1 rep.
💥 DB Bench Press
✅ Step 1: Start by lying supine on a bench (face up) with a dumbbell tightly grasped in each hand.
The bench itself can be flat, on an incline, or decline. Be sure to set the hips and upper back/shoulders on the bench to create maximal stability and tension to support the press.
✅ Step 2: With the back and hips engaged, squeeze the dumbbell handle and pull the weights down to the sides of the chest, keeping the shoulders away from the ears and the elbows slightly tucked inwards towards the body (about a 45 degree angle at the shoulder joint).
The elbows should be directly underneath the wrist, as this will help keep the shoulder joint in proper positioning and allow for maximal back tension.
✅ Step 3: At the bottom of the press, the weights should be slightly outside the torso, with the shoulder blades retracted and depressed (down towards the hips) to help maintain upper back stability.
This will help keep the shoulder joint from being placed in a detrimental position as well.
✅ Step 4: When ready, press the dumbbells back to the returning position without letting the elbows flare out directly to the sides.
Think about pressing yourself deeper into the bench and/or pushing yourself away from the dumbbells.
💥 Barbell Bent Row
✅ Barbell Row with proper form:
- Stand with your mid-foot under the bar (medium stance)
- Bend over and grab the bar (palms down, medium-grip)
- Unlock your knees while keeping your hips high
- Lift your chest and straighten your back
- Pull the bar against your lower chest
💥 Reverse Lat PullDown
✅ STEP 1
Grab a straight-bar attachment with an underhand grip, palms facing towards you, and your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Your arms should be fully extended upward. This is your starting position.
✅ STEP 2
Slowly pull your elbows down and back while squeezing the shoulder blades together. The bar should come to rest in front of chest. Pause, then slowly return the bar to the starting position.