- Advertisement -
🔥 Cable standing flys
- ✅ Bring the two handles together by contracting the chest, as if you were hugging a tree
- ✅ Slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position
- ✅ Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
✅ What is Standing Cable Crossover / Fly?
This exercise helps in working out your Chest, Shoulders.
✅ What muscles does it target?
Primary muscle: Chest, Shoulders are the muscles primarily benefited by performing this exercise.
✅ What equipment are required?
Cable station is used for this exercise.
🚨 How to do Standing Cable Crossover / Fly?
✅ Performing the 10 steps below, you will be able to do this exercise properly:
- While stranding between two cable stations, hold the handles attached to the dumbbells of a high pulleys with an overhand grip .
- Outstretch your arms while you do so.
- Bend your hips and knees such that you are leaning forward. But do not go too far.
- Bend Your elbows and keep them slightly behind you.
- Curl your shoulders inwards towards your chest and bring the grip attachments together in front of your chest.
- Once you start to feel a stretch in your chest muscles, begin to return to the initial position.
- Repeat the above steps and complete your sets.