🔥HOW TO FULL BACK WORKOUT👇
💪 WIDE GRIP LAT PULLDOWN
🚨 How to choose direct, reverse or parallel grip?
✅ Direct grip: I think everything is clear (the usual grip) with this style of active forearm (there is a feature, you can wear straps so that the brush does not get tired and you do not have to think about the strength of the grip, so you can fully work on the spinor). If you can turn off your biceps, then this grip position leads in any case.
✅ Reverse grip: (this is when the palms are turned towards themselves, they are looking at us) – the load on the forearm is very small, but with such a grip the biceps will work most, and this is not good. This style of tightening, in any case, the biceps will work (even if you know how to turn it off) I do not particularly recommend, especially to beginners. More advanced to decide for yourself.
🚨 When performing WIDE GRIP LAT PULLDOWN should be avoided:
- Round shoulders forward;
- Start due to elbow flexion, biceps tension. This allows you to redistribute the load on the hands, not on the back;
- Asymmetrical grip, which does not allow to load both halves of the back equally;
- The wrong position of the legs, causing the separation of the buttocks from the bench with each movement;
- Lack of fixation of the legs;
- Jerking, due to the body pushing forward and inertial forces.
🚨 SEATED CABLE ROW
✅ Here in this exercise, the load goes mainly on the lower part of the broadest muscles. The most effective variant of the exercise involves the use of a forked handle, (hands parallel to each other) in short, these handles allow you to hold the brush in parallel. The straight bar in this exercise increases the load on the muscles of the middle and upper back.
🚨 How to Technique of performance:
- Sit down facing the block, bend your knees slightly and press your feet against the platform. Lean forward, grasp the handles.
- Turn back and straighten your chest. The arms are fully extended.
- Pull the arms to the stomach. The elbows slide along the sides and move strictly backwards.
- Try to move your elbows and shoulders as far as possible behind your back, then gradually return to the starting position.
🚨 MACHINE PULLDOWN
To achieve maximum contraction of the back muscles, try not to deviate the torso from the vertical position (neither forward nor back) by more than 10 degrees.
✅ Approaches, repetitions, weight burdening – individual parameters. The principle is that the number of repetitions should be smaller, in the range of 8-12, if a person tends to gain weight, and a little more, up to 15, if work is being practiced for rehabilitation purposes.
🚨 HOW TO:
- The back should be kept straight, the muscles should be kept in good shape, so as not to overload the shoulder girdle with unnecessary abductions of the shoulders during movement;
- When lowering the handle body can be slightly forward, removing the head from the trajectory;
- For fixing the hands on the handle, you can use the straps as for the deadlift or block thrust, so that the discomfort in the forearms does not interfere with the exercise