🔥 HOW TO GAINS CHEST
✅ Building a decent chest is on every guy’s list of gym goals. A well developed set of pecs can make you look much bigger and more imposing than you really are. It’s really the great bodybuilding illusion.
✅ If you’re smart, you will want to learn how to grow your chest before you worry about every other muscle group. Arms are easy to grow, you almost don’t even have to do anything at all but chest requires effort.
🚨 Why Your Chest Is Not Growing
✅ The reason why you have a small chest is pretty simple, you don’t lift heavy enough, you have poor form and you eat like a teenage girl instead of a man. Well not so simple but you get the damn idea.
✅ So it can be that you only need to fix one thing or many things, whatever it is, you will find the info you need to change your current fortunes or misfortunes I should say, in the next few paragraphs.
🚨 Lift Heavy
You won’t get very big if you don’t put your muscles under enough tension to induce growth. You don’t lift for comfort, you lift to get big enough where you look like you at least lift. Do you even lift fool? Or as big as you want to get. Some dudes seem to want to look like animals, if that’s your thing, it’s all good. This info can be applied for whatever size you want to reach.
What is heavy? It means a weight where getting 6-8 good reps is a real struggle for survival. The intensity needs to be high. No girly sets allowed.
🚨 SVEND PRESS
- Target muscle: Sternal (Lower) Pectoralis Major
- Synergists: Clavicular (Upper) Pectoralis Major, Anterior Deltoid, Triceps Brachii
- Mechanics: Compound
- Force: Push
✅ Starting position
- Squeeze a weight plate between your palms.
- Raise it to your chest, with your fingers pointing forward.
- Pull your shoulders back and stick out your chest.
- Raise your elbows so that your arms are parallel with the floor.
- Exhale as you slowly extend your elbows and push the plate out in front of you.
- Hold for a count of two and squeeze your chest muscles.
- Inhale as you slowly pull the plate back in to your chest.