I Find Quickest Way to Lose Weight
For a long time, I could not find options for the quickest way to lose weight that would work for me, read my weight loss story.
Where to start the weight loss process?
Weight loss should not start abruptly. This is the strictest diet, the body must be prepared for it. Therefore, 2-3 weeks before start weight loss, you should keep your protein intake to the maximum and carbohydrates to a minimum. This means that it is necessary to exclude all unhealthy foods from the diet, from muffins and sweets to smoked products. Remain in the diet: whole grain bread, cereals, rye pasta, as well as durum wheat. Of course, protein foods such as meat, fish, legumes, and low-calorie milk will form the basis of the diet.
Weight loss diet was invented for athletes and in its original form, it involves 4 periods. At any drying period, the minimum daily calorie intake should be higher than 1200 kcal. Failure to follow this recommendation will result in serious health problems.
The first period (stage) of quickest way to lose weight lasts 4 – 6 weeks. At this stage, you should consume 50-60% protein, 10-20% fat, and 20-30% carbohydrates (20% is better). The optimal calorie content for this period will be 1600 kcal per day. Observing this condition, protein should be 200 grams (820 kcal), fat – 34 grams (320 kcal), carbohydrates about 117 grams (480 kcal).
| Also read another story of a guy who was losing weight and using a weight loss diet!
Sample Diet menu at this stage:
1. Example of breakfast: boiled chicken egg + 1 egg white (throw away the yolk or give it to the enemy), oatmeal, boiled in water (per 50 g of dry cereal) + green tea.
- Total: 22 grams of protein + 14 grams of fat + 34 grams of carbohydrates. Calories – 260 kcal.
2. Second breakfast (after about 2 hours): 100 grams of chicken breast + boiled grated beet salad (about 200 grams), seasoned with a teaspoon (4.5 grams) of linseed (olive) oil + medium apple (about 200 grams).
- Total: protein 27 g (111 kcal) + 6.5 g fat (61 kcal) + 38 g carbohydrates (156 kcal). Calories – 328 kcal.
3. Lunch: 200 g of squid fillet + rice porridge on the water (50 g of dry cereal) + salad (fresh cabbage or cucumbers) – 200 g + 1 tsp. olive oil.
Total: proteins – 46.5 grams, carbohydrates – 46.5 grams, fats – 6.5 grams. Calories – 441.
4. Snack: 200 gr of baked chicken breast.
- Total: proteins – 47 grams, fats 4 grams. Calories – 230 kcal.
5. Afternoon snack: an omelet of 5 chicken proteins, fried without oil.
- Total: proteins – 18 gr. Calories – 74.
6. Dinner: boiled chicken fillet 150 g + salad of 100 g of chopped white cabbage (you can pour lemon juice).
- Total: proteins – 39 grams, fats – 4 grams, carbohydrates – 5 grams. Calories – 255.
This is a great search menu quickest way to lose weight.