My Faster Way to Fat Loss
My name is Brian, I decided to put myself in shape for Summer and started my move in this direction, read my faster way to fat loss story and join me!
As always, the cause of weight gain was erratic and chaotic nutrition throughout the day, hamburgers, pizza, sedentary work. Summer was approaching and I wanted to look on the beach with dignity, and I decided to take care of myself, bought a subscription to the gym.
Then I found a lot of training programs and also recipes for proper nutrition that I started to try to cook and was pleasantly surprised by the result, my weight fell by 6 kg for 12 weeks.
My Diet for Faster Way to Fat Loss
During the drying period, preference should be given to turkey, white chicken, seafood, raw vegetables, and some fruits. Plant fiber quickly saturates the body, stimulates intestinal motility, and removes harmful decay products from the body.
An approximate drying diet menu for every day is as follows:
- Breakfast – buckwheat or oatmeal + a handful of unsweetened berries, green or herbal tea without sugar.
- Snack – 150 g of cottage cheese + 50 g of nuts.
- Lunch – turkey with boiled buckwheat + cabbage and carrot salad with a drop of linseed or olive oil.
- Snack – half an avocado, shrimp (100 g), olives, green apple.
- Dinner – baked vegetables (broccoli, pepper, zucchini) + chicken breast (150 g).
- Breakfast – 150 g of cottage cheese, a handful of nuts, tea without sugar.
- Snack – baked pumpkin, cabbage, and celery salad with a drop of olive oil.
- Lunch – vegetable puree soup, scrambled eggs with spinach and peas in the oven.
- Snack – a glass of kefir, half an avocado.
- Dinner – veal steak, green vegetable salad.
- Breakfast – boiled brown rice, 50 g of hard cheese, black coffee or tea without sugar.
- Snack – celery, carrot, and green apple smoothie.
- Lunch – 2 boiled eggs, a salad of mushrooms, green vegetables, and walnuts with a drop of linseed oil.
- Snack – unsweetened natural yogurt with a spoonful of dry oat bran, a hunk of soy tofu.
- Dinner – boiled fish (200 g), vegetable salad (tomatoes, arugula, olives).
- Breakfast – granular cottage cheese with a handful of nuts and berries, green tea without sugar.
- Snack – grapefruit, a glass of kefir.
- Lunch – fish broth without potatoes, baked Brussels sprouts with grated cheese.
- Snack – 2 boiled eggs.
- Dinner – stewed mussels, salad of tomatoes, tuna, and green vegetables.
- Breakfast – 4 egg whites, a glass of kefir with cinnamon, and orange.
- Snack – a handful of walnuts.
- Lunch – brown rice risotto with mushrooms and tofu.
- Snack – apple and celery smoothie.
- Dinner – boiled shrimps, green vegetable salad.
- Breakfast – cottage cheese pancakes without sugar on oat flour, green tea without sugar.
- Snack – a handful of almonds.
- Lunch – boiled fish, baked pumpkin.
- Snack – fruit salad of your choice with cinnamon.
- Dinner – beef steak, stewed cabbage, and green beans.
- Breakfast – oatmeal in water with berries, tea, or coffee without sugar.
- Snack – 50 g of hard cheese.
- Lunch – chicken broth, green salad with olives.
- Snack – a handful of almonds, a glass of kefir.
- Dinner – baked fish, salad of tomato, cucumber, Chinese cabbage, and half an avocado.
Read another real weight loss story!
Thank you for this site for which I wrote this article, I continue now study and losing weight to bring yourself in shape, join me and start to practice yourself today, do not put off till tomorrow a trip to the gym.