Neutral Angle Biceps Curl
Biceps Curl Routine is the basic for the biceps arm muscle, which not only stimulates the biceps, but also indirectly affects the muscles of the forearms.
Exercises with free weights, and also use a dumbbell, are a much better option for the development of biceps muscle than isolated work on the simulator.
What muscles are involved in Biceps Curl
- Targeted muscle – biceps;
- Synergists – brachylis (brachial) and brachyradialis (humerus);
- Stabilizers – front delta, top / middle of trapeziums, scapula levator, wrist flexors.
See also our article: How to pump biceps and forearm immediately
Benefits Neutral Angle Biceps Curl Routine
Performing dumbbell lifts on the biceps, you will receive the following benefits:
- Isolated study of the biceps arm muscle;
- general development of the volume of hands;
- increase in mass and strength of the biceps;
- the creation of a peak of the biceps (with a certain technique of execution);
- elimination of muscle imbalance in the development of the biceps of the right / left hands;
- great variation of exercise.
Technique of execution Biceps Curl Routine
Many may think that the exercise belongs to the class of ease, but this is not so, there are some nuances, and further in the step-by-step guide we will consider them.
Step # 1.
Stand up straight, taking in each hand dumbbells with a grip hammer (palms directed inwards). Keep the elbows close to the body, put your hands slightly back. Strain the muscles of the press, look forward. This is your starting position.
Step # 2.
Inhale. On exhalation due to contraction of the muscles of the biceps, start lifting the dumbbell up, slightly turning it clockwise. After reaching the top point (level of the shoulders), just turn the brush on yourself, thereby effecting supination. Hold in such a shortened position for 1-2 sec, squeezing the bicep. Slowly lower the dumbbells down, taking a breath. Repeat the specified number of times.
In this exercise you need to constantly keep your biceps in tension, which will allow you to achieve a very good filling of his blood. You can also use supination when your biceps curl with a neutral grip, turning the wrist inward, which will allow your biceps to contract even better.