🔥 TOP 3 SHOULDER EXERCISES
- Medium bundles of deltoid muscles, supraspinatus muscles.
- Auxiliary: trapezius muscles, anterior serratus.
✅ Keep Elbows Higher Than Hands.
✅ Perform 4 sets: 12-15 reps.
🔥 Weight Plate Front Raises
- Take a Plate with two hands, thumbs look up. Stand tall, arms outstretched in front of you.
- Bend your elbows slightly and raise the Plate until your arms are parallel to the floor. Pause and then slowly lower the pancake back to its original position.
- There is also an option when the Plate is scrolled 90 degrees to one and then to the other side, after that the Plate is lowered to its original position
✅ Perform 4 sets of 12-15 reps
🔥 Dumbbell lateral raises.
✅ 5 sets total x 10-15 reps.
✅ Increase the weight the second and third set.
✅ Decrease the weight the fourth and fifth set.