🔥 TUTORIAL SIX PACK WORKOUT👇
✅ Lots of people trying to get the six-pack look have mostly succeeded in getting there in a fairly reasonable amount of time by following a healthy diet and training regularly. Surely you’ve heard the saying that abs are made in the kitchen, and this is absolutely true, however you’re going to have to do a ton of work in the gym to get from a four-pack to the next level: the six-pack and the only way you can do that is by developing your lower abs.
🚨 Bicycles / Elbow-to-Knee Crunches / Cross-body Crunches
✅ HOW TO GUIDE:
- Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor keeping your lower back straight with no arching of your spine and with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands lightly on the sides of your head.
- Curl your torso upwards so your shoulders are slightly raised off the floor..
- Raise your knees until your thighs are at a right angle to the floor and your calves are parallel to the floor. This is the start position.
- Slowly move your legs in a pedaling action as if you are riding a bicycle.
- As you do so, exhale and bring your opposing elbow close to each knee by crunching to one side. Left elbow to right knee. Right elbow to left knee.
- After each crunch, return to the start position inhaling as you do so.
- Without pausing, repeat the movement to the other side.
- Repeat without pausing for the desired number of repetitions to each side.
🚨 Hanging Knee Raises
✅ HOW TO:
- Position yourself underneath a pull-up bar. Reach overhead, taking a grip that is at or just outside of shoulder-width. Place a slight bend in the elbows at all times.
- Breathe out forcefully as you bring your knees up and towards your chest. Minimize swinging by contracting your abdominals throughout. Pause at the top of the movement.
- Slowly bring your knees to the starting position. Repeat.
🚨 Kneeling Cable Crunches
✅ HOW TO:
- Kneel in front of a cable station with a rope attachment connected to the top pulley.
- Grip the rope attachment and place your wrists against your forehead.
- Flex your hips slightly to take the weight and to hyperextend your lower back.
- Keeping your hips stationary, bend at the waist so that your elbows travel down towards the middle of your thighs. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position in a controlled movement and repeat.