🔥3 HOT Abdominal Exercises
💪 Everyone longs for a slim and trim core. But what’s the most effective way to get there: situps or crunches?
👇 How to:
Lie on your back with legs straight and arms extend out at your sides. Lift your heels about 6 inches off the floor and rapidly kick your feet up and down in a quick, scissor-like motion.
🔥 Air Bike Crunches
WHAT MUSCLES DOES BICYCLE CRUNCH/ AIR BIKES WORK ?
Secondary muscles: Glutes & Hamstrings, Quadriceps form the secondary muscles effected by Bicycle crunch/ Air bikes exercise.
- Get yourself laid on the exercising floor with your back straight, knees bent and feet resting flat on the floor.
- Position your both hands slightly on either sides of your head.
- Move your torso in the upward direction such that your shoulders are raised up in the air.
- Starting position: Raise your knees up in the air to the extent that your thighs make a right angle with the floor and your calves are exactly parallel to the floor.
- Now, Start paddling your legs, as if you’re riding a bicycle in the air.
- Final position: Exhale your breath and crunch your left elbow towards the right knee and then your right elbow towards the left knee.
- Return to the initial/starting position after each crunch.
- Without a halt, crunch to the other side.
- Repeat the above steps without pausing. You can do as many reps as your body allows
🔥 SIT UPS
👇 How to:
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your legs and place feet firmly on the ground to stabilize your lower body.
- Cross your hands to opposite shoulders or place them behind your ears, without pulling on your neck.
- Curl your upper body all the way up toward your knees. Exhale as you lift.
- Slowly, lower yourself down, returning to your starting point. Inhale as you lower.
Beginners should aim for 10 reps at a time.