🔥 3 TOP GAIN BACK EXERCISES
🔥Cable Rows (middle back)
- Remain sitting straight up during the pull and allow your elbows to travel straight back. This will engage the proper muscle fibers without using momentum to do the work.
- Again squeeze the shoulder blade, to allow the middle back to take the stimulus and not the assisting muscles.
- Because of the seating position, adding more weight than expected can lead to injury. Best way to add intensity is pausing at the top for 1-2 counts.
Main working muscles
- Chest muscles
- Back muscles: the broadest
- Muscles of the arms: triceps
Ways to perform Pullover with a dumbbell
- On a horizontal bench
- On an inclined bench (head down)
When performing pullovers with a dumbbell lying on a horizontal bench, the emphasis of the load is shifted to the pectoral muscles and triceps, while the load on the latissimus dorsi muscles is limited.
When performing pullovers lying on an inclined bench (head down), the amplitude of movement increases significantly, the load on the latissimus dorsal muscles increases.
Proper execution technique
- Take a standing position, take the bar in your hands, put a suitable weight;
- Move away from the equipment stand and bend your elbows slightly, placing them above your head;
- Begin slowly lowering the bar to your belt until you feel the stretching of the broadest muscles;
- Pause at the lowest point of the movement, then return the bar to its original position.
- Perform the required number of approaches and repetitions.