🔥 30 Day Brazilian Butt Challenge👇
✅ A quick & intense workout to target your butt. You don’t need any equipment or weights!! I usually train my legs in the gym but I love to do this whenever I’m traveling or don’t have time to do a full leg day with weights
🚨 Pulse Lunges
Step 1:Stand upright and then take one step forward with one leg.
Step 2:Slowly bend down so that you’re in a lunge position.
Step 3:Once the knee is almost touching the floor, rise up halfway to standing.
Step 4:Pause briefly and then lower back down into the full lunge again. Pause and then rise back up to the start.
Perform 6 reps of this on one leg and then switch legs and repeat.
🚨 Reverse Lunge Knee-Up
🚨 Jump Squats
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
- Do two to three sets of 10 rep
👇 Сheck out this Booty exercise on video:
🚨 SIDE TO SIDE SQUATS
1. Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Press your hips back and squat.
3. Stand up, take a small step to the side and squat again.
4. Return to the initial position and repeat this side to side movement until the set is complete.
Taking your legs out wide for this squat variation will make you feel it more in your inner thighs.
- Stand with your feet wide, toes pointing out. Bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply, so your thighs are parallel with the floor. Make sure to keep your weight back in your heels.
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely and squeezing the glutes at the top of the movement to get the most from the exercise.
- Do as many squats as you can for 30 seconds.
👇 Сheck out this Booty exercise at Home on video: