🚨 5 MIN CALF WORKOUT 👇
There are many bodybuilders out there who have that superhero, V-taper look when it comes to their upper body. However, when you take a closer look at their lower body, namely their legs and especially the calves, the asymmetry in their body can be outright hilarious. Having tiny legs can severely affect some people and they can become the butt of many jokes and get harassed because of their look.
Don’t think that wearing track pants when going to the gym will protect you from being laughed at. On the contrary, you should face your problem, as it isn’t going anywhere soon. When someone makes a joke about your chicken legs, use that as a fuel to train even harder and more intense to fix the problem as soon as possible. Even the worst insults can serve as the best motivation to overcome your shortcomings and every once in a while you might even get a good advice from someone who’s had the same problem before. In this article, we’ll present you one simple tip to quickly build your calves and get them up to par with your upper body.
✅ MASSIVE CALVES WORKOUT
✅ Give the calves the same training priority as for your chest and biceps.
If you do 10 sets for your biceps, do 10 for your calves, as well. You were already neglecting them for many years, which means you have to make up for the lost time.
✅ Many people aren’t even using full range of motion when doing calf movements.
Lift on your toes as much as you can bare to achieve maximum effect. If you’re a complete beginner, you can start out with an aerobic stepper or you can use a standing calf machine to maximize the intensity.
🔥 4 MINUTE CALF WORKOUT
🔥 Common calf training mistakes and tips:
- Exhale when you get to the top position, and inhale when you go down.
- You need to transfer the load on the big toe, not on the smaller ones.
- Don’t drop down fast, you might hurt the heels and you won’t get the maximum effect of the movement.
- Don’t lean on the wall or hold it, it minimizes the training effect.
- When your body slowly becomes used to the exercises and the calves aren’t as sore as they used to be, add 15 or 20 reps to the set.
- Go to bed immediately after finishing the workout.
- Put any kind of material underneath the feet if the exercise makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Keep the head and spine rigid, don’t move it in any direction.
- Keep the arms beside your body, and only use them if you need to maintain your balance.