- Advertisement -
🔥TRY THIS PUSH WORKOUT💪
✖️ GOAL: Chest, Delts and Triceps size 💪
✖️ TIME: 60-75 minutes ⏱
SESSION NOTES 👇🏻
✅ 90 seconds rest between sets.
✅ 1 Feeder set (3-4 reps) before each exercise.
✅ Keep form strict. Limit momentum.
✅ Push to failure on your last working set.
✅ Dumbbell Bench Press Tips
- Maintain more tension through the pecs by not locking out the elbows entirely.
- Keep the weights slightly tilted at a 45 degree angle in order to keep the elbows in a neutral position.
- Don’t allow the dumbbells to collide at the top of each rep – bouncing them together may cause you to lose stability within the shoulder and injure yourself.
- Squeeze the dumbbells as tight as possible to improve a phenomenon known as “irradiation” which promotes greater shoulder stability.
- Keep your shoulder blades pinched together to ensure the shoulders remain in a safe position.
- Imagine you’re trying to push yourself away from the weights rather than pushing the weights away from yourself.
- If you’re feeling pain within the shoulder joint itself (specifically at the front), ensure your shoulder blades are slightly retracted and try to keep the shoulder girdle “packed”.
- Ensure you maintain some tension in your abs and don’t allow your lower back to arch excessively.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor and don’t allow the lower body to move during the set.
✅ HAMMER STRENGTH INCLINE CHEST PRESS
✅ Hammer Strength Machine Incline Bench Press Instructions
- Sit on the end of the incline bench and lie back with the handles just below shoulder height. The handles should mimic the position of the bar when benching.
- Position your palms on the handles, inhale, and set your shoulder blades together on the bench.
- Press the handles to extension as you exhale but keep the shoulder blades packed.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
✅ DIP PUSH WORKOUT
✅ Pec Minor Dip Overview
The pec minor dip is a dip variation used to target the muscles of the chest. The pec minor dip emphasizes a push from the bottom portion of your chest; the same part of the chest one would target performing decline bench press.
The pec minor dip is an excellent accessory movement, especially if you are trying to increase your bench press or overhead press strength. If you cannot perform the dips using your bodyweight, try band assisted dips or eccentric only dips.
✅ Pec Minor Dip Instructions
- Step up onto the dip station (if possible) and position your hands with a neutral grip.
- Initiate the dip by allowing the shoulder blades to elevate and keep the elbows locked out.
- Press into the dip bars and depress the shoulder blades. You should feel your shoulder girdle activate as your body elevates.
- Control the descent back to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.