🔥 Abs-6️⃣ pack
✅ It all starts with how and what you eat, creating good eating habits. Keep it simple and straightforward, both with training and nutrition.
👇 REMEMBER‼️ to have visible abs your BF% will have to be in the range of around ~10-14% (for males)
✅ You can do all the Ab exercises in the world 🌎 but if you don’t have your diet in check your abs will not show
Try these 🔥 unconventional exercises for abs for maximum burn♨️
I hit abs 3-4 times a week
1️⃣ 10-20 reps
2️⃣ 4 sets
3️⃣ 3-4 to exercise
🔥 Hanging Leg Raises to Bar
🚨 How to:
- Assume a wide grip on a pull-up bar and hang so that your feet are not in contact with the ground.
- Once steady, slowly lift your knees up towards your chest, doing your best to keep your legs fully extended.
- Allow you upper back to drop backward to create balance and avoid swinging as your legs continue to rise.
- Bring your toes up to touch the bar before slowly lowering them back down to the starting, hanging position.
🔥 Ab Crunch Machine
🚨 How to Guide:
- Sit on the ab machine and select a slight resistance. Position your feet under the pads and grab hold of the top handles.
- Make sure your arms are bent at 90 degrees and rest your triceps on the pads.
- Begin lifting your legs up as you engage your abs and crunch your upper torso. Exhale as you do so.
- Pause and slowly return to starting position as you inhale.
🔥 Reverse Crunch
🚨 How to Guide:
- Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor.
- Extend your legs fully and place your hands palms down, flat on the floor beside you.
- Keeping your feet together, draw your knees up towards your chest, until your thighs are at 90 degrees to the floor and your calves are parallel to it. This is the start position.
- As you inhale, curl your hips up off the floor while bringing your knees further towards your chest.
- Continue the movement until your knees are touching your chest, or as far as comfortable.
- Hold for a count of one.
- In a controlled movement, return your legs to the start position, exhaling as you do so.