- Advertisement -
🚨 6 Ways Shoulder Exercises
- ✅ Target muscle: Anterior Deltoid
- ✅ Synergists: Lateral Deltoid, Supraspinatus, Triceps Brachii, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Serratus Anterior, Clavicular (Upper) Pectoralis Major, Obliques, Psoas Major, Iliocastalis Lumborum, Iliocastalis Thoracis
- ✅ Mechanics: Compound
- ✅ Force: Push
🚨 HOW TO TUTORIAL SHOULDER:
- As you press the dumbbell upward, you can either lean a little to the opposite side to maintain balance or try to keep your torso straight.
- Do not lock your elbow out at the top of the press.
- Keep the movement under full controlled. Do not use momentum.
- Performing the dumbbell one-arm overhead press gets many more core stabilizer muscles involved than the standard dumbbell overhead press. You can also use the dumbbell one-arm overhead press to fix strength differences between your shoulders. In this case, make sure to start with your weaker shoulder, and do not do more reps with your stronger shoulder.