Chest Fly Machine Form
Weight and number of repetitions for beginners
- For men: 10 – 15 repetitions of 20 – 25 kg. 2 – 3 approaches.
- For women: 10 – 15 repetitions of 10 – 15 kg. 2 – 3 approaches.
Technique of execution Chest Fly Machine
- The shoulders should be squeezed into the back of the simulator, and the shoulder blades are brought together. Do not tear your shoulders and shoulder blades from the back. This removes the load from the chest.
- Elbows should look to the sides, not down. And, when you take your hands, it is advisable to straighten your elbows to cut your breasts more. And at the same time, as if you are starting from the handles back. And when you breed, be sure to bend your arms slightly at the elbows. In general, as well as when wiring with dumbbells lying.
- Set the height of the seat so that the grip is approximately at the mid-chest level. You can move up and down by 10 cm, but not more. Then you will have more work on the lower or upper chest, respectively.
- Do not raise your hands too much. Optimum, this is when the brushes reach the plane of the chest, or remain slightly ahead. So the chest stretches enough. If you remove the brush further (beyond the plane of the chest), then this will cause excessive stretching of the pectoral muscles.
- This exercise is not basic. Therefore, it is perfect for the development of pectoral muscles after 1 – 2 basic exercises.
- Do not chase the scales. If you can not make at least 8 pure repetitions, then reduce the weight.