- Advertisement -
🚨LAT PULL DOWN 👎WRONG VS 👍RIGHT
Technique of execution Lat Pull Down
- The chest is straightened, the back is straight.
- Place the knees under the pillow to fix the legs.
- Grasp the bar of the block simulator with a wide grip on top.
- Sit on the bench of the simulator, fixing the legs under the pillow for the knees.
Tips for the correct technique of doing the exercise:
- Avoid using the force of inertia. Perform a slow controlled movement in full amplitude.
- Do not slouch or round your shoulders. Keep your chest straight, and your shoulder blades together and down.
- A slight deviation back in the sitting position will ensure a more precise implementation of the bar pull and activate the abdominal muscles-stabilizers.
- Exhale while moving the bar down.