🔥TRY THIS FULL BACK WORKOUT💪
✳️Superset Exercise 1-2, 3-4
✳REST: 90 sec
SERRATUS CABLE PULLOVER
Lean forward at 45 degrees hyper extending your shoulders while your arms overhead straight out (to form a straight line from your hands to hips), then pull all the way through past your waist. Do 4 sets of 12 reps.
MACHINE LOW ROW
Load the plates on each side and then adjust the seat to a height that allows your elbows to come straight back as you pull. Your elbows should pull in just above your waist.
– Sit with your chest firmly against the front pad. Keep your chest arched upward. Reach forward to grab the handles with a neutral or overhand grip.
– Expand your chest with air while sitting upright. Lift the weight from the supports. From here, pull your elbows straight back, squeezing your lats and back at full flexion before re-extending your arms in a controlled manner. Do not let the weight touch the pads in between reps.
Lat Pulldown: Technique Tips
- Keep your chest tall/bring your chest to the bar
- Keep your elbows pointed straight down
- Squeeze your lats/think of pulling from your armpits
- Lower to your chin or just below
- Grab just outside your shoulders or a little wider
- Also try using the ‘V-grip’ handle
V-BAR CABLE ROW
How to Steps :
1.) Start off setting up a V-Bar attachment to a high pulley cable machine and stand in front of the machine with your feet shoulder width apart.
2.) Grab the handles with a neutral grip and slowly pull the bar in towards your chest, feeling a stretch in your back and lat muscles.
3.) Squeeze and hold for a count.
4.) Return back to the starting position.
5.) Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.
OVERHAND T-BAR ROW
How to Do a T-Bar Row
- The T-bar row is performed in the same manner as a barbell row, except you use a T-bar machine, which is a straight bar that attaches to a pivoting bracket at one end.
- The other end of the bar has handles for you to grab on a cross bar, which gives it its characteristic T-shape.
- The front end feature a portion of the bar that holds your weight plates. Stand over the bar near the handles so that the bar runs between your legs.
- Grab the handles and pull the weight up in the same manner as the barbell row.
- Lower back down and repeat.