💥GAIN BICEPS MASS (Secrets of pumping biceps from Gunter Schlierkamp)
🔥 Professional athlete Gunther Schlierkamp began his journey to the elite of world bodybuilding with a victory in the Show of Strength tournament in 2002. Then he managed to do the almost impossible – to defeat the victor of Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. However, this path was not easy.
High growth Gunther Schlierkamp, it would seem, initially put an end to his future bodybuilder career. Indeed, in people of high stature, the center of gravity shifts down in order to strengthen the position of the body. In simple terms, Gunther has a wide pelvis. As you know, it was this problem that prevented Scott Mendelsohn from going head to head in bodybuilding.
In the training of biceps, Schlierkamp adheres to 5 fundamental rules:
- Pumping your biceps with your triceps. It should be borne in mind that after training the back to start swinging the biceps is pointless. The same applies to back training – if the biceps had received a powerful load the day before, in back exercises the working weight will be lower than usual. Thus, you need to correctly build your split.
- A large working weight cannot make biceps grow. A different approach is needed here. Reduce the working weight of the bar and stand with your back against the wall. You’d be surprised how powerful your biceps gets.
- Use the hammer exercise. It shocks the shoulder muscle, which pushes the biceps upward. The larger the shoulder muscle, the thicker your arm.
- All biceps exercises should be performed at a measured pace. Do not jerk! If in the middle of the amplitude you can not linger for a second or two, then the working weight is too large for you.
- The best exercise for biceps – alternate lifting dumbbells. Changing the grip, you can achieve shock pumping of all beams. For example, parallel grip will force the shoulder muscle to work, grip at an angle – the external bundle, grip “in line” – the internal bundle.
💪🏻 Training Program Guide:
|Lifting the barbell for standing biceps||4||15, 12, 10, 10|
|Reverse Lifts on the Scott Bench||4||15, 12, 10, 6-8|
|Alternate dumbbell lifting||4||10, 8, 8, 6-8|