🚨 HIIT HOT SHOULDER EXERCISES
🔥 Straight Bar (Cable) Front Raises
✅ The cable front raise and all of its variations are fantastic for building up the anterior (front) of the deltoids. If you want those round, cannonball style shoulders this is one exercise you cannot afford to neglect!
✅ I recommend hitting the front raise after performing several sets of overhead press and side lateral raises during your shoulder workout.
🚨 Cable Front Raise Form:
- Grasping a straight bar on your cable machine and stand straight with palms facing towards your body with a slight bend in your knees.
- Maintaining your straight position proceed to raise the straight bar in front of you with a slight bend in your elbows.
- Raise the straight bar until it’s at head height before holding for one second at the top of the repetition.
- In a slow and controlled manner lower the straight bar back down in front of your waist and proceed for the desired number of repetitions.
🚨 Features of the exercise Below are a number of points that you should pay attention to, including an exercise in your training program:
- Lifting the dumbbells to the sides (wiring) is done with an individually tailored weight.
- If the weight is small – do not get the effect. If the big one – the technique suffers – you will bend your arms at the elbow even more to facilitate the exercise.
- If you raise your arms with dumbbells higher than parallel to the floor, trapezius muscles are involved.
- Do this if you have a trapezoid training plan.
- If you swing your arms with your elbows lowered, the load will be distributed between the front and middle deltoid tufts.
- As a result, you do not pump either one or the second.
- If you will wave your hands with cheating, for example, with a jump, there will also be no sense. Damage tendons faster.
- Raising the hands is done on the exhale, and return to the starting position on the inhale.