OVERHEAD TRICEP PRESS
Technique of execution OVERHEAD TRICEP PRESS
- Set the desired handle on the top block, select an adequate weight on the block.
- Descend on your knees with your back to the simulator and grab the handle, put your elbows on the bench.
- Position of the body in the slope, arms bent at the elbows and form a 90 degree angle.
- Hold your back straight, and your chest unfolded.
- Slowly start straightening your arms until your forearms do not fall off on the bench
- Keep your elbows close to your head.
- Unbend your arms so that you feel the maximum contraction of the triceps.
- Unbend your hands with some effort. The speed of the in upward movement should be one and a half to two times slower.
- At the bottom point, stop and lock the position for 1-2 seconds.
- On inhalation, return to the starting position.
- Perform the desired number of repetitions.
Method of implementation OVERHEAD TRICEP PRESS
- When to perform: The extension of the arms from behind the head on the block is one of the auxiliary exercises that should be performed at the very end of the triceps workout.
- How to perform: After this exercise, it is recommended to perform one more exercise for triceps.
- How much to perform: 3-4 approaches for 10-12 repetitions.