🔥 PULL DOWN GRIPS | LAT PULL-DOWN 👇
💪 LAT PULL-DOWN – allows the use of weights that exceed the body’s own body weight. At the same time, there is no danger of falling down and falling – you are sitting. LAT PULL-DOWN is very important, and now you know why.
This vertical pull-down is a reverse grip. Put a weight of 10-15 kg for warm-up in the block simulator. Adjust the seat so that your feet fit tightly into the space between it and the leg support rollers. If the rollers are too low – you can not sit properly. And if high – a lot of burden will lift you up during the lesson in the block simulator. The thrust of the vertical block in the wrong technique is a bad idea. In this case, the position of the hands should be parallel
🔥 Wide grip
💪 Option 1: reverse grip and pull to the chest This is also vertical traction back grip. Put a weight of 10-15 kg and adjust the seat of the simulator as described just above.
💪 Option 2: straight grip for the head
- This vertical pull is a wide grip for the head: Grasp the hands with a straight grip for the bend points of the bar. Such a grip is considered broad.
- Sit down. The body must be arranged strictly vertical, deviations back or forward in this case are impractical. The head is tilted slightly downward so that the neck does not interfere with the movement of the fretboard.
- With the force of the wings we pull the weight to the bottom by the head, touching the neck. Hold the weight in the lower position for 1-2 seconds and return to the starting position. We do 10-15 warm-up approaches.
💪 Option 3: straight wide grip to the chest
- This is the pull of the vertical block to the chest or vertical pull with a wide grip to the chest: We take the bar in exactly the same way as in the previous exercise.
- The body is deflected slightly back, the head is also tilted slightly back. By the force of the wings, sitting, we pull the weight to the top or bottom of the chest. In this case, due to the deflection of the body, we achieve the right angle for the proper operation of the muscles.
- The pull of a horizontal block of such an effect can not be achieved.