🚨 STRAIGHT-ARM LAT PULLDOWNS
- Add this execise to your back routine to develop a V-shaped Back 👇
💥 HOW TO DO IT?
- Stand facing the weight stack at a lat-pulldown station with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Reach up and grasp a standard lat-pulldown bar or long straight bar with an overhand (pronated) grip, hands shoulder-width apart, arms straight.
- Start with the bar at shoulder level, arms extended and parallel to the floor.
- Bend your knees slightly, keeping your head straight and lower back in a natural arch. Lean forward a bit and inhale deeply.
✅ Keeping your arms straight, pull the bar down toward your thighs in a wide, sweeping arc, focusing on using just your lats as you pull.
✅Exhale as you pass the midpoint of the move, and squeeze your lats hard once the bar reaches your thighs.
Return to the starting position in a smooth, controlled motion, stopping once your arms are parallel to the floor.
🔥 Do 15 to 25 reps as the last exercise of your Back workout, don’t use too much weight, do it the right way!