- Advertisement -
🔥 TOP 3 BACK EXERISES FOR HUGE BACK
☑️ High Angle Row Machine
- Target muscle: The back in general
- Synergists: Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Major and Minor Rhomboids, Latissimus Dorsi, Teres Major, Posterior Deltoid, Infraspinatus, Teres Minor, Sternal (Lower) Pectoralis Major
- Adjust the high row machine’s seat and chest pad for optimal comfort and range of motion.
- Sit in the machine, with your legs secured under the leg pads and your chest braced against the chest pad.
- Grasp the handles using a pronated (overhand) grip. Your arms should be fully extended and your shoulders should be stretched forward.
- Exhale as you pull the handles backward until your elbows are behind you and your shoulders are pulled backward.
- Hold for a count of two and squeeze your back muscles.
- Inhale as you allow the handles to return to the starting position, with your shoulders stretched forward.
☑️ Neutral Grip Pull Downs
- Target muscle: Latissimus Dorsi
- Synergists: Teres Major, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Rhomboids, Levator Scapulae, Posterior Deltoid, Sternal (Lower) Pectoralis Major, Pectoralis Minor, Brachialis, Brachioradialis
- Dynamic stabilizers: Biceps Brachii, Triceps Brachii (Long Head)
- Sit on the cable machine.
- Secure your legs under the thigh pad.
- Grasp the rope with a neutral grip (palms facing each other). Your arms and shoulders should be fully extended upward.
- Keeping your elbows close to your body, exhale as you pull the rope down until your elbows move behind you.
- Stick out your chest, squeeze your back muscles, and hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you return the rope to the starting position, with your arms and shoulders fully extended upward.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
🚨 Kneeling One Arm Row
🎯TARGET MUSCLES: Back
3 Things to Avoid:
❌Too Much Momentum
❌Rotating Shoulder Back
- Put your knee and hand on a bench and grab a dumbbell with your other hand.
- Lift the dumbbell straight up without moving anything else than your arm and lower it back down after a short pause.
- Breathe out when raising the dumbbell and in when returning to starting position.
3 Things to Include:
✅Fully Isolating Lats
✅Keeping Shoulders Even