- Advertisement -
🔥Six Pack Ab “Hack”👇
🚨 Decline twisting sit-up
- Target muscles: Obliques
- Synergists: Rectus Abdominis, Iliopsoas, Tensor Fasciae Latae, Rectus Femoris, Sartorius, Pectineus, Adductor Longus, Adductor Brevis
- Mechanics: Compound
- Force: Pull
✅ Starting position
- Hook your feet under the foot pads of a declined bench and lie supine (on your back).
- Place your hands behind neck.
- Exhale as you raise your torso by flexing your waist and hips. As your torso rises, twist your waist to one side.
- Inhale as you reverse the motion and lower your torso to the starting position.
- Repeat, this time twisting your waist to the opposite side.
- Keep repeating and alternating the side to which you twist your waist.