- Advertisement -
🔥STANDING HAMMER VARIATION 👇
This is a popular exercise on the biceps, which allows you to pump large hands. To perform the use of a straight bar, but it is better than a v-shaped one, since with it the load is removed from the brushes hands
✅ Technique of execution STANDING HAMMER
- Place your feet shoulder width apart, slightly bend them at the knees.
- Grif hold on arms outstretched, grip from below, slightly wider than shoulders.
- The back is straight, the shoulder blades are folded.
- On exhalation, bend your arms with the barbell up, elbows are still.
- On inhalation, unbend your arms slightly to the end to keep the biceps in tension.