- Advertisement -
🚨 Tutorial Abs-6 Pack
✅ It all starts with how and what you eat, creating good eating habits. Keep it simple and straightforward, both with training and nutrition.
🔥 REMEMBER‼️ to have visible abs your BF% will have to be in the range of around ~10-14% (for males)
✅ Hang from a pull-up bar and raise your legs until they’re perpendicular to the floor while keeping your torso parallel to the floor.
🚨 What is Hanging Leg Raise with Twist
✅ The hanging leg raise with twist, an advanced variation of the normal hanging leg raise, is a strength-gaining exercise that not just develops your abdominal muscles but also targets the obliques. When doing the exercise, you should try to squeeze your oblique muscles at the top of the movement to get ripped up abs.
🚨 Hanging Leg Raise with Twist Benefits
- The twisting hanging leg raise is also beneficial for improving your arms and shoulders since it is performed in a hanging position.
- Your own body weight acts as the resistance that assists in increasing your stamina and building endurance.
🚨 How to do Hanging Leg Raise with Twist
- Hold on to a pull-up bar and hang freely with your hands positioned a bit wider than the shoulder-width and the legs fully extended. Make sure that your body is straight and the knees are kept together. It is your initial position.
- Start by flexing your hips and knees, and then drawing your legs up. Lift your knees up to your right side, going beyond 90 degrees at your hips. Squeeze your obliques and abs at the top of the movement.
- Slowly lower your hips to return to the initial position. Repeat the movement on your left side.
- Do the desired number of reps.
🚨 Hanging Leg Raise with Twist Tips
- Avoid any swinging, and control the movement of your hips, knees, and abs throughout the exercise.
- Do not perform this exercise if you are suffering from back problems.