💥 WEIGHT LOSS WORKOUT 👇
🔥 RUSSIAN TWIST
You can perform this exercise without any weight at all. Just begin in a seated position with your knees bent at 90 degrees and leaning back slightly to help balance but with your back straight. Hold your arms outstretched in front of you (level with your chest). Then whilst pulling in your stomach (important), explosively rotate your torso round to the left as far as you can and then all the way back round and to the right as far as you can.
Hint: your back should be straight and you torso 45 degrees to the floor. It’s easy to perform the exercise if you arch the back but that’s not the idea. It’s very tough to perform when keeping the back straight but it works, so concentrate on correct form. You can also perform the exercise with your feet off the floor. My personal preference is to perform the exercise this way as I feel the stomach working harder this way.
🔥 SIDE PLANK WITH REACH
Lie on your side with your bottom elbow on the floor. Raise your hips so that they’re off the ground and your body forms a straight line from your ankles to shoulders. Extend your top arm laterally so that it is perpendicular to the floor.
Reach under and past your hips with your top hand, keeping your torso stable. Then reverse motion back to starting position.
🔥 Transform your body in just 4 weeks with these five simple exercises
🔥Side Bends for Obliques
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand and walk for 30 seconds for each side, keeping your hips and shoulders aligned and making sure your shoulders are level.
- To do a side bend, hold a dumbbell in one hand and, keeping your other arm at the side of your body, bend to the side holding the weight.
- “You’re bending over from a standing position, almost like a side crunch,” Turnbull says. Bend until your hand is just above your knee.
As for the cable wood chop, stand 90 degrees to a cable machine and take a rope fixed to the cable and pull down, rotating all the way across your body – as if, you know, you were chopping wood. Make sure to keep your arms straight without bending your trunk.
🔥 Standing Russian Twist
💪 HOW TO DO IT
- Hold a medicine ball with both hands in front of your chest, with your arms straight;
- Without dropping your arms, pivot on your right foot and rotate the ball and your torso as far as you can to the left;
- Then reverse direction: Pivot on your left foot and rotate all the way to the right. That’s 1 repetition.