🔥 3 SHOULDER EXERCISES ❌WRONG VS ❎ RIGHT
✅ Summer or winter, it’s always a good time for guys to flaunt their broad, menacing shoulders—it’s also the one thing the ladies will notice most (apart from your guns). But how do you get perfectly capped delts? Just give this workout a try, and you’ll be sporting some mighty deltoid muscles in no time. Before listing the routine here is a description of each exercise and how to execute it:
🚨 The Killer Delt Routine
Triset: One set will consist of seated side lateral raise, seated front dumbbell raise and seated bent over deltoid raise, rest period should last no longer than 90 seconds.
You may not be able to use the same weight for each exercise so plan ahead and make sure you know what weights you will be using, to ensure good form you may need to start off light.
- ✅ Seated side lateral dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 15-20
- ✅ Seated front dumbbell raise: 3 sets of 12-15
- ✅ Seated bent over deltoid raise: 3 sets of 12-15
If done correctly then the previous tri set should have pre exhausted your deltoids before you get to the dumbbell press, you may be wise to have a spotter on standby for the exercise below.
Superset: One set will consist of heavy seated dumbbell press followed by light Arnold shoulder press, rest period should last no longer than 90 seconds.
- ✅ Heavy seated dumbbell shoulder press: 3 sets of 4-6
- ✅ Light Arnold shoulder press: 3 sets of 12-15
The benefits of trisets and supersets is that it helps you avid plateaus and it is also beneficial in saving time, increasing intensity and in this particular instance overloading the muscles.
🚨 Seated Side Lateral Dumbbell Raise (Middle deltoids)
✅ HOW TO:
- Sitting on the edge of a bench with your feet firmly on the floor, place the dumbbells in the space between your feet and the bench, this is your starting position.
- Hold the dumbbells with your palms facing in and your arms straight down at your sides at arms’ length. This will be your starting position.
- Without swinging, lift the dumbbells to your side with a slight bend on the elbow and the hands slightly tilted forward. Making sure your arms are parallel to the floor.
- Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position as you inhale.
🚨 Heavy Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Front and side delts)
✅ HOW TO:
- Grab your maximum lift for this exercise; you may need a spotter to ensure good form.
- Bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height at each side and rotate the wrists so that the palms of your hands are facing forward.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms reach lockout.
- Slowly come down back to the starting position as you inhale.