- Advertisement -
💥 Ab Wheel Proper Form🚨
🎯Target Muscles: Abs, Hips, Shoulders, Triceps, Lats
💥 Advantages and disadvantages of a sports wheel
- In fact, this wheel has such a small size for a simulator that you can easily work with it even in a cramped apartment.
- Another weighty argument in favor of buying a sports wheel for the Abdominal is its cost. This device is very inexpensive, but in terms of efficiency is not inferior to expensive simulators.
👉 To get the most out of the exercise with Wheel, follow these tips:
- Slowly and controlled wheel roll forward and back;
- Keep the muscles of the press strained throughout the entire trajectory of motion;
- Hhold for 1-2 accounts in a stretched position;
- Do the exercise with your knees on the rug;
- To develop the strength of the abdominal muscles and create a strong cervical corset,
- Include the exercise along with the bar in the training press;
- As you train, use also diagonal rolls of the roller;
- Do not perform the exercise for pain in the lower back and hernia;
- The recommended number of approaches – 2-3, repetitions 8-12.