- Advertisement -
🚨Banded Single Arm Pull Overs Proper Technique🚨
🔥 Basic Errors Banded Single Arm Pull Overs
- So, it’s time to go through the main mistakes of this exercise, they are the following:
- Too much weight. In this exercise, weight is not the main thing, and it’s worth remembering always, the maximum that you can afford is 14-16 kg;
- Excessive over-extension at the bottom of the path. Do not lower the projectile too low for the head, let alone touch the floor;
- Bridge with a “breathable” pullover. Do not get up on the “bridge”, i.e. Do not bend the lower back much, otherwise the back injury will be provided to you;
- Wrong breathing technique. Do not hold the air, otherwise the head will spin;
- Incorrect position of hips and feet. Do not raise your hips and do not lift your feet from the floor, this all can lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the exercise and injury.
On average, it is necessary to perform 10 to 15 repetitions of movement in 2-3 approaches.
From the point of view of anatomy, the muscular work is as follows:
- The starting position – thoracic and triceps are stretched;
- Inclusion in the work of the widest muscles at the beginning of the movement;
- The stage of raising hands from behind the head to the vertical position – chest and triceps are strained;
- The stage of the vertical position of the hands – the end of the action on the pectoral muscles, the inclusion of the widest muscles in the work