Shredded ABS: 4 Weeks Plan for Six Pack
1. Leg Swap
Lie on a fitness mat, bend your legs to your knees, arms are raised in front of you, grab a fitness ball or hold any other weight throughout the exercise. Start to raise your legs alternately to your hands, thereby pumping your abs. In this exercise, both oblique muscles and the entire abs are involved.
- Perform only 15-20 times in 4-5 sets
2. Lying ball extend
Lie on a fitness mat, pick up a fitness ball or any other weight, stretch your arms above your head, legs bent at the knees.
- Start raising your arms with your body and begin to reach your legs;
- We pump the middle part of the press;
- Perform 15-20 reps in 3 sets.
3. Ball bridge
Lie on the floor or on a fitness mat, squeeze a fit ball or pillow between your legs, hands rest on the floor
- We begin to raise our pelvis until a bridge forms;
- Take a freaze of 1-2 seconds on top and return to the starting position;
- Perform 12-15 reps in 3 sets.
4. Lying overhead press
Lie on the floor or on a fitness mat, pick up a fit ball or any other weight.
- Start twisting your body, concentrating as much as possible on your abs;
- This exercise involves the upper abdominal area;
- Perform 15-20 reps in 4 sets.
5. Elbow Plank
Take a lying position on the floor, stand on your elbows with your body parallel to the floor
The plank can be performed anywhere, the plank uses all the muscles of the body
- Stand in the plank start from 60 seconds. and as far as possible to the maximum possible minutes.
How to carry out different plank read in our article: Perform The Plank Properly