Exercise of the day: lifting the EZ Bar with a narrow grip.
A narrow grip pumping the long head of the biceps, and the EZ Bar unloads the back and wrists. Use this exercise in conjunction with other flexures on the biceps, and you will see the result much faster.
Bending of rod with EZ Bar to biceps narrow grip.
In order to evenly pump the long and short heads of the biceps arm muscle, it will not be enough for you to have direct barbell – grip, barbell shape and working weight must be changed. That’s why you need the EZ-bar, which puts your wrists in a more comfortable position and helps you concentrate on bending without looking for balance.
- Stand up straight, strain the bark muscles and abdominal;
- The bar should be at the level of the belt in the hands, turned palms up;
- Slowly lift the weight until you fully compress your hand, then, by controlled movement;
- lower the barbell to its original position;
- Remember – move should only forearms, shoulders should be unshakable;
EZ Bar CURL Narrow Grips
- Be straight, hold the EZ bar with a narrow grip. Palms at the same time look in front, elbows are pressed to the body.
- From this position, we begin the exercise.
- On exhalation, raise the EZ bar to shoulder level. Keep arms and shoulders still. The work includes only the forearm.
- The rises of the EZ bar takes place until the biceps are completely tension, and the EZ bar is not at the level of the shoulders.
- Pause for 1-2 seconds, maximize tension your biceps.
- On inhalation slowly lower the EZ bar to its original position.
- Do the necessary number of repetitions, usually 4 sets of 10-12 repetitions with the maximum weight with which you can meet the force by completing the last 2-3 lifts.