FULL ARM WORKOUT – Triceps
Consider a set of three exercises on the triceps and analyze the technique of performing!
Dumbbell Overhead Press
Dumbbell Overhead Press – this is an isolating exercise aimed at developing the triceps brachii muscle, allowing you to observe the technique of execution, to stress the load directly on these muscles.
Technique Overhead Press
- Sit down on the bench, the back is even, the shoulders are upright.
- Girth palms dumbbell, taking the dumbbell and placing it on your chest, squeeze it out on your right hands.
- On the breath let’s lower the dumbbell by the head, to the exhalation – we bring to the starting position.
- Trajectory of movement – from top to bottom, it is important that the dumbbell sinks under the weight of its own weight, on the rise – an effort was made to lift, so that the muscles received the maximum load.
- The number of repetitions is 3 × 12.
Dumbbell Incline Skull Crushers
Muscles working in the Dumbbell Incline Skull Crushers:
- 1 – triceps;
- 2 – trapezoidal;
- 3 – the broadest muscle of the back
Step 1. Starting position: lying on a horizontal bench. Keep dumbbells in the bent in the elbows and lowered hands near the head, palms facing each other.
Step 2. While flexing your hands, push the dumbbells up. Watch the direction of the elbows, they should not part ways.
Step 3. Return to the starting position.
Kneeling Tricep Overhead Extension
Technique of execution Kneeling Tricep Overhead Extension
- Be on your knees, with your back to the block simulator hands pull the cable simulator with handles in the form of ropes, this is the starting position;
- Start concentrating bend your hands in elbows at this time, feel how your triceps stretch;
- Strengthen your hands with triceps force;
- Perform 3-4 approaches in which 12-15 repetitions, the exercise is considered to be insulating, so do not chase big weight, more adhere to the technique