FULL “UPPER” WORKOUT
Exercise the upper part of our body, use the following scheme.
- MONDAY – UPPER
- TUESDAY – LOWER
- WEDNESDAY – REST
- THURSDAY – UPPER
- FRIDAY – LOWER
- SATURDAY/SUNDAY – REST
In any bench press, traditionally, the entire press of muscle groups works. It:
- BREAST MUSCLE (target group)
- TRICEPS (hand extensors)
- FRONT DELTA (shoulders)
Incline Dumbbell Press
The first and most important is the choice of the angle of the bench.
- It should be small – 25-30 °. This angle allows you to remove most of the load from the bottom of the chest and move it to the entire surface of the chest.
- At a given angle of inclination, the deltas slightly included in an exercise. But if you set the angle to more than 30 °, the exercise will turn into a kind of shoulder press.
- Delta will take most of the load. Therefore, use a bench with adjustable angle.
Incline Dumbbell Curls
- Sit on the edge of a horizontal bench, put your feet as comfortable as possible for you.
The back is straight, the shoulders are turned, the elbows are pressed to the sides.
- Palms with dumbbells along the body, look inside, elbows pressed to the sides.
When lifting the dumbbell, the wrist is turned outward so that it is maximally turned upwards.
- Do not jerk, concentrate strength on the biceps.
- Lower as much as possible controlling movement. At the top of the maximum strain your biceps.
- Hold there for a second.
- Breathe in. The body is straight during the whole exercise, do not swing them, do not round the back. Exercise is possible to do both at the same time with both hands, and alternately. It is possible to alternate simultaneous lifting with alternating.