🔥Glutes & Legs Exercises
BOOTY 🍑🔥 Must try peach sess! Imagine if we could walk around supporting our peaches like a bra lol. Seems a bit inconvenient so what do we do instead? THIS WORKOUT
- ✅ Target muscles: Hip abductors (listed as synergists)
- ✅ Synergists: Gluteus Medius, Gluteus Minimus, Tensor Fasciae Latae
- ✅ Mechanics: Isolation
- ✅ Force: Pull
✅ Hip Abduction – 5×20. PUMP IT UP. Short rest, 30-45sec between sets.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✅ Banded Goblet Squat – 2×20 1×12 2×8. As reps go down, weights go UP! Use a heavier dumbbell and also wrap the band one more time around it. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✅ Hip Thrusts – 4×12. Forever favorite booty exercise!
🚨 VIDEO GUIDE HIP THRUSTS:
🚨 Closed Thigh Squats: 1 Minute
When it’s about to get a bigger butt and sexy legs, don’t underestimate SQUATS!
It’s very powerful exercise that toned your lower body and targets your glutes and thigh muscles. Squats have a huge variation that you can choose according to your body capacity.
But if you are beginners, then start with a lower number and increase it slowly and gradually. Don’t do much initially as it can hurt your muscles.
🚨 How to do:
- Stand straight with feet slightly distance apart.
- Now, slowly lower down your body into deep squats position.
- Make sure to keep your spine straight and shoulder up.
- Squat down until your hips joint is lower than your knees.
- Keep everything tight and hold this position for 2 seconds.
- Slowly lift your body and return to starting position.
🚨 Kickbacks & Split Squat 3×12 KB/10 SS. If you don’t have the lex extension machine do a cable kickback.
🚨 Warrior III: 1 Minute
Warrior III is perfect yoga pose to get a bigger butt and sexy legs as it requires most booty and lower belly work to maintain this position.
Gluteus Maximus is powerful hip extensor muscles that work effectively when you raise your legs ups and down. Initially, it can be a bit difficult to balance, but slowly you can achieve. So, don’t get disappointed initially and keep practicing to get a bigger butt and sexy legs.
🚨 How to do:
- Stand straight with your both feet together.
- Lift your left leg while putting your body weight on right leg.
- Continue to lift your left leg until your head, torso, and leg form a straight line.
- Keep your facing downward and back as straight as possible.
- Hold for 2 seconds and then return back to normal position.
- Do as many repeats you can practice in one minute with 2-3 seconds gap.
🚨 Super set = complete 1 set of both exercises before resting. Rest 1-2 min per set. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀