🚨 GROW YOUR BICEPS
✅ Having muscular arms is a sign of strength and fitness. Sporting a pair of guns is one of the easiest ways to make a big impression. ✅ Therefore, it is hardly surprising that one of the most popular gym exercises is the biceps curl. Practically everyone who holds a dumbbell in their hand for the first time instinctively does a curl.
✅ Here’s how to create a bicep home workout with these exercises:
- Choose three of the exercises and do 8-12 repetitions.
- Do three sets of each exercise with 90-120 seconds of rest between sets.
- During isometric exercises, try to hold the position as long as possible. Repeat this three times with 90-120 seconds of rest between sets.
🚨 Use Your Mind To Build Muscle
✅ The three mental workout rules to follow to accelerate your progress
- Visualise the move Thinking about how your biceps are contracting to move the weight will build quicker neural pathways between your brain and biceps. The faster they fire, the faster you grow.
- Count the tempo Sticking to the detailed tempo will expose your biceps to more tension. Counting the two-second lowering part – in your head, ideally – will make sure you don’t rush your reps.
- Go high to low Counting down your reps will help you push through hard sets because you know the end is in sight. Counting up, especially for long sets, makes it harder to stay motivated.
🔥 Preacher reverse curl
✅ Sets 3 Reps 10 Tempo 2111 Rest 60sec
With the same weight on the EZ-bar as in 2A, change your grip to a double-overhand hold. Curl the bar up, pause, then lower until your arms are fully straight.
🔥 Cable hammer curl
✅ Sets 3 Reps 15 Tempo 2111 Rest 60sec
Reduce the weight by a plate or two and switch cable attachments to a double-handed rope. Hold it with palms facing. Curl it up, pause, then lower under control.
🔥 Cable bar curl
Hold a straight bar that’s attached to the lower pulley. Keeping your elbows by your sides, curl the bar up, pause, then lower under control.