🍑HIP DIPS & Toned Thighs BURN
1️⃣ Lowered side lunges x 20 alternating sides.
🍑 DR (diastasis recti) & pregnancy friendly.
Use Side Lunges In Your Warm-Up
Side lunges are a great low-impact exercise that help you warm up for any workout. They help to:
- Move you through a big range of motion to lubricate the joints and prepare your legs for work
- Get your heart-rate up which helps prepare your body for your workout
- Warm-up the muscles in your glutes, hamstrings quads and inner thighs
2️⃣ Kneeling side rainbows x 15 each side.
🍑 For DR & pregnancy friendly option choose a stand side leg raise.
- Start from a kneeling position on all fours with knees about shoulder width apart and hands right below your shoulders.
- Engage your core muscles to keep your back and spine in a neutral position, and torso tight.
- Straighten one leg out to the side or at around a 45 degree angle, so the tips of your toes are touching the ground.
- Keeping your core tight, lift your straight leg up and around in a rainbow arc behind you. Try to keep your torso and abs tight the whole time, so only your leg moves!
- Touch your toes on the other side behind you to complete the rainbow arc, then bring your foot back in a rainbow arc to the starting position. That’s one rep on one side. Repeat for one side, then do it again on the other side.
3️⃣ Cursty lunge with ground touch x 15 each side.
🍑 DR & pregnancy friendly.
How to do it: Take a split stance so when you lower yourself into the lunge, both knees are bent at 90°. If your right leg is forward, place most of the load through this foot, aiming to keep it firm and flat against the floor at all times. Your trailing left leg should be used to support and balance you as you drive upwards through the heel of your right (forward) leg. Make sure you stay on the balls of your feet as your left (trailing) leg comes back up.
4️⃣ Clam + extension x 15 each side.
🍑 DR friendly, NOT pregnancy friendly.
5️⃣ Bulgarian split squats x 15 each side.
🍑 DR friendly, for pregnancy friendly option choose reverse lunges.