🔥 Six Pack ABS | Upper & Lower & Oblioues | 💪Guide
🔥 Decline Crunches
💪🏾 Technique of Execution Decline Crunches 👇
- Take the starting position on the bench. Your legs should be fixed, and the abdominal muscles tense. Relaxation of the press does not occur throughout the exercise.
The back should be as straight as possible, that is, actually pressed against the bench in its original position.
- Further, if you do the twisting, the loin remains as tight as possible. If you perform lifts, the loin breaks away from the bench, but the flexure in the lumbar region does not appear at the same time.
- Carrying out the exercise on the simulator with two rollers (for the shins and knees), to observe this rule is easy enough, since the hips are bent. In the case of a bench with an emphasis only for the lower legs, keeping the small of the back close to the bench will be hampered by the buttocks.
- Therefore, when performing the exercise, you do not completely lower your back to the bench. That is, the spine is rounded all the time. If you swing the press on the hyperextension simulator, there is no support at the waist at all, the position of the body is controlled solely by the strength of your muscles.
- Hands can be crossed on the chest or taken away by the head (so make it harder).
- On exhalation, lift the body. When doing twists from the bench, only the blades come off. When lifting, raise the whole body 30-60 degrees above the parallel with the floor. Simply put – about half below, than to the vertical position of the trunk.
- Slowly and under control, without relaxing the press and not bending your back, go back to the starting position.
Perform the exercise 20-30 times in 3-4 approaches. The last repetitions should be given to you as hard as possible. However, do not allow such muscle fatigue, which will force you to break the technique.
🔥 Knee Raises
💪🏾 Knee Raises Variant With Weight
🔥 Subtlety and secrets of exercises Knee Raises
There are a lot of nuances, compliance with which guarantees you a 100% effect of the exercise, so remember:
- Do not use inertia forces in motion;
- Do not swing the body and carry out the movement cleanly;
- At the end point of the trajectory, linger on 1-2 counts and further strain the abdominal muscles;
- if your weight is too large, then instead of a horizontal bar use special bars with a back;
- if the arms unclench on the crossbar and can not hold the weight of the body, then use the straps / wrist straps;
- For beginners, the initial version of the leg lifts in the vise may be a Swedish wall or bars with a vertical back, as well as the lifting of not straight legs, but bent at the knees;
a more advanced version involves the use of weights in the form of a dumbbell / pancake between the feet;
- The classic variant involves lifting the straight legs to a 90 degree angle, however you can lift them as high as you can;
adhere to the number of approaches 2-3, repetitions of 10 to 15.
🔥 Windshield Wiper
✅ Technique of execution Windshield Wiper
The technique itself is not complex in itself, it simply requires a certain level of training of the athlete, and a step-by-step follow the steps below.
Step # 0.
Go to the bar and hang on it – grip straight, arms straight at shoulder width or slightly wider. The legs at the bottom keep straight and slightly deflected back. This is your starting position.
Step # 1.
Inhale, hold your breath and start lifting your legs up to a 90 degree angle. Exhale how to do this part of the movement. At the end point of the trajectory, hold on 1-2 counts, then slowly and controlledly return to the starting position. Run the specified number of times.