🔥HOW TO BICEPS SPLIT WORKOUT
❌ DUMMBELL CONCENTRATION CURL ❎
✳REST EACH SET: 90
HOW TO GUIDE:
- Sit on a flat bench with your legs spread, knees bent and your feet flat on the floor with a dumbbell between your feet.
- Use either arm to pick the dumbbell up and hold it with an underhand grip.
- Place the back of that upper arm on the top of your inner thigh on the same side. Your palm should be facing away from your thigh.
- Keep your arm fully extended downwards without letting the dumbbell rest on the floor. This is the start position.
- Curl the dumbbell forward and up in a smooth arc, contracting your biceps and exhaling.
- Continue curling the dumbbell upward until your biceps are fully contracted and the dumbbell is at shoulder level. Hold for a count of one while squeezing your biceps.
- Return to the start position in a controlled, smooth arc inhaling as you do so. Do not swing the dumbbell down.
- Repeat for all the repetitions for that arm then switch and repeat the movement with your other arm.
HOW TO GUIDE:
- Set up a preacher curl bench making sure that the seat is set at the right height for you. The seat shouldn’t be so low that you need to raise your shoulders, or so high that you need to lean over the support pad.
- Rest you arms on the support pad with your triceps near the top and your elbows midway down the pad.
- Grip the EZ curl bar with an underhand grip at shoulder width.
- Curl the bar in towards your chin and upper chest in a single smooth arc. Hold for a count of one.
- Lower the bar by extending your arms back to the starting position.