🚨 Full Leg Workout
✅ In this Program we will know about Best Legs workouts for beginner’s , a guide for Beginner’s. ✅ Leg exercises aren’t just for quads and hamstrings—these exercises will work your core muscles, improve your balance, and grant you the added benefits of things like grip strength.
For the sake of your physique and training results, here are 5 strength-building lower body exercises to ensure you never skip leg day.
The legs consist of many muscles so you will need to use a good amount of volume, many angles and different exercises to stimulate all the muscles of the legs. Our rep range will depend on the exercise. I like to use a lower rep range (4-6) with most of the compound exercises to help build strength and a solid foundation.
🚨 Barbell Squat Instructions ( How to perform ? )
- Begin with the barbell supported on top of the traps. The chest should be up and the head facing forward. Adopt a hip-width stance with the feet turned out as needed.
- Descend by flexing the knees, refraining from moving the hips back as much as possible. This requires that the knees travel forward. Ensure that they stay align with the feet. The goal is to keep the torso as upright as possible.
- Continue all the way down, keeping the weight on the front of the heel. At the moment the upper legs contact the lower legs reverse the motion, driving the weight upward.
💯 ( 3 sets 10 reps )
🚨 Dumbbell Lunges Instructions ( How to perform ? )
- Stand upright holding two dumbbells in your hands by your sides.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance. Inhale as you go down. Note: As in the other exercises, do not allow your knee to go forward beyond your toes as you come down, as this will put undue stress on the knee joint. Make sure that you keep your front shin perpendicular to the ground.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position as you exhale.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions and then perform with the left leg.
💯 ( 3 sets 10 reps )
🚨 THE BEST WAY TO GET BIGGER CALVES: WORKOUTS
Now, calf raises can be done in various ways with different techniques, weights, and accessories. In my opinion, there are three ways to do calf raises that are bulletproof.
- ✅ Standing calf raise machine — uses a pin selected weight stack, where you adjust the machine to your height and raise the weight by pushing up against the shoulder pads.
- ✅ Seated calf raise machine — by adding weight plates to each side of this machine, you then lift the weight by doing seated calf raises with the tops of your legs pressing up against the pads.
- ✅ Seated leg press calf raises — again, by adding weight plates to the leg press machine, you can perform calf raises by pressing up on the leg press platform while it is in its top locked position.
If you are able to incorporate these three variations of calf raises into your leg workouts, your calves will be throbbing like no other.
✅ Calf raises are unquestionably one of the best ways to get bigger calves.
Other great ways to perform calf raises are by using your bodyweight, holdingdumbbells or a barbell or positioning yourself on a ledge or stairs.
If you do your calf raises on a ledge, platform or stairs, be sure that you are safe just in case you lose your balance.