🚨PIN LOADED CHEST FLYES 👎WRONG VS 👍RIGHT
The technique of performing the information PIN LOADED CHEST FLYES
- Take the position sitting on the bench of the simulator, press your back to the back area. Legs stand steadily on the floor.
- Grasp the handles. Advice: Your shoulders should be parallel to the floor, this can be achieved by properly setting up the simulator. This is your starting position.
- Cutting the muscles of the chest, remove the arms of the simulator together. This part of the movement is performed on exhalation. Hold the voltage at the peak point for a second.
- On inhalation slowly return the handle of the simulator to the original position, spreading your arms, fully stretching the target muscles, namely the muscles of the chest.
- Do 3-4 approaches, the number of repetitions within 10-15.